Before you ask what the rate is…..we have a few questions for you so that we may give you an appropriate answer:
- What is your credit score?
- What is your home worth?
- What is your loan balance?
- What loan program are you looking for? (30 year fixed, ARM, Balloon, HELOC etc.)
- What county do you live in?
- What type of property are you buying or refinancing? Is this a condo?
- Have there been any late payments on your mortgage?
- Do you have any outstanding collections or judgments?
- Are you disputing anything on the credit?
- What is your gross income? What kind of job do you have? Is it salary? Commission? Child Support? Alimony?
- When are you looking to close?
- How many borrowers are on the mortgage?
- Do you currently have mortgage insurance?
- Do you want to waive your escrows?
- How much are you putting down?
- Do you have a 2nd mortgage?
- Do you have any reserves? If yes….how many months?
- Will you need a cosigner?
- Has your home been listed in the last six months
Please have this ready and we will be more than happy to quote a rate over the phone…